Furthermore, who doesn’t like a yummy dessert to satisfy their sweet cravings? There are so many mouthwatering options like cupcakes, cakes, fudges, brownies, etc, which one just cannot resist. Today we bring you another dish to add to this list which is peanut butter magic cookie bars.
Therefore, I have got a peanut butter 7 layer bars to make you fall in love with it at every bite. Furthermore, find yourself some candy bars and put them to work.
There are a lot of peanut butter chip bar recipes floating around. But I am going to share a revised version of it. Here is how some cupcake papers and leftover candy can end up with a great dessert!
Here’s how to make the delicious peanut butter cup magic cookie bars!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cup Magic Cookie Bars
- Take some chewy peanut butter cookie crust
- A cup of semisweet Chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups of peanut butter chips
- A chopped peanut butter Cup
- Salted peanuts
- 3/4 of Sweetened condensed milk
- Take half cup of unsalted butter ( cube-shaped)
- Half cup of creamy peanut butter
- Half cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- Take one large egg
- One large egg yolk
- One cup of all-purpose flour
- And a pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts make sure they’re salted
- 3/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
Instructions for Peanut Butter Cup Magic Cookie Bars
- First of all, preheat an oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Line a 9/13 baking dish with foil to have an easy removal and grease the foil
- Afterwards, take butter and peanut butter and put them in a large bowl
- Put the bowl into microwave until the mixture melts
- Take granulated, brown sugars and whisk them in the mixture
- Furthermore, take egg and egg yolk to whisk it in as well until the mixture gets combined
- Take flour, a pinch of salt and mix them well into the mixture with a spoon or spatula
- Afterwards, take this mixture and pour it into the prepared pan, while smoothing the top
- Bake the mixture for 10 minutes
- Furthermore, put aside the pan from the oven with the batter barely set but not cooked through properly
- Add most of the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, peanut butter cups and peanuts to it at once.
- Then take condensed milk and pour it over it
- Take the remaining chips, peanut butter cups, and peanuts over it
- Afterwards, bake it for another 20 to 25 minutes
- Let it cool completely before cutting and serving