Easy Breakfast Recipes Involving Casserole
There are many breakfast casserole recipes out there for the taking but we are going to write about one involving potatoes and cheese. This recipe also falls in the category of an easy breakfast idea for kids as well. Kids would love it! Moreover, it stands on top of a healthy breakfast menu.
List of Ingredients
- 1 pack of frozen potato nuggets
- Cooking oil
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 or 2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cloves & garlic powder
- 1 dozen eggs
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
This easy breakfast recipe is also good breakfast for men along with the kids so it is not age-specific.
How To Cook It?
Follow these steps in a sequence.
- Raise the temperature of the oven to 450 degrees F or 230 degrees C.
- Place the potato nuggets in a flat tray.
- Push the tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes and then take it out.
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spray some oil in a casserole dish.
- Put the ingredients in a large container placed over medium heat level; stir for at least 7 minutes the contents that include sausage, onion, chili powder, basil, and garlic until the sausage turns brown and soft. Use a strainer to filter out the oily stuff so only the solid ingredients remain.
- Beat the eggs and whipped cream together till they are one solution and add pepper to it.
- Place those nuggets in the casserole dish sprayed with oil; scatter the shredded Cheddar cheese on them; spread the brown sausage & contents on top of the cheese; add the cream and eggs mixture on top of it.
- Bake this whole thing in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
We are ready to eat this yummiest casserole. I hope you and your crowd loves it too!
There are numerous other casseroles which can be prepared easily. Most of them are easy breakfast recipes and taste heavenly.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
A few other easy breakfast recipes include names like
- Mushroom and Egg White Omelette – It is both quick and nutritious.
- Scrambled Egg Tacos – spice it up by adding jalapenos to it.
- French Toast with Raspberry Syrup
- Cottage Cheese with Minted Pineapple
- Egg Sandwich with Ham and Spinach
Do try all of them but breakfast casserole recipe is a must-have. We are all victims of monotony when it comes to food in general, especially when it comes to breakfast ideas. This not only changes the routine but adds a new flavor to our breakfast basket. Adding variety to our meals is very important to have a day filled with joy and pleasure.