Ingredients for the Tempting Banana Pancakes
- 3 large peeled bananas
- Half cup melted butter
- ¾ cup smooth crystalized brown sugar
- A quarter cup of water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- More melted butter
Butter is good for Health
Since butter comes with a lot of health benefits, it should be a priority item on your grocery list. It is:
- Good for the heart
- Loaded with vitamin A
- A source of energy and suppresses food cravings
- Anti-cancer food
- Laden with good cholesterol
If you don’t have a diabetic condition, making butter part of your food cycle can improve your health.
Moreover, if you are used to blueberry pancakes, the recipe of banana pancakes will add a different flavor to the eating routine.
Preparation of the Caramelized Banana Topping
The aroma and the taste are depending on the banana topping blend. If banana sauce recipe is not carefully prepared, it may affect the overall taste.
Tip – You may also use the banana sauce for dessert after lunch or dinner.
Let’s look at the steps one by one –
- For healthy banana topping for pancakes, slice 2 bananas in equally sized round pieces (not too thin).
- Take a frying pan and add a quarter cup butter, half cup brown sugar, and a quarter cup water to it.
- Place the frying pan on the cooker and adjust the burner to medium heat level.
- In order to thicken and boil the mixture, let it cook for at least 2 minutes.
- Remove it from the stove and add the sliced bananas from step 1 & vanilla to the solution.
- Stir the mixture to give you a perfect banana sauce recipe.
How To Make Banana Pancakes?
The following steps create banana pancakes from scratch.
- Grab a large bowl to beat flour and the remaining quarter cup of brown sugar in it.
- Get a hold of a medium round bowl and mash the remaining banana in it.
- Pour buttermilk and eggs into it and start beating the mixture.
- Whisk until it becomes a homogeneous (everything mixed together) solution.
- Now combine this mixture with the flour mixture you made in step 1 and stir it.
- After stirring it for some time, add the remaining melted butter to it and stir again.
- Preheat the griddle under medium-high temperature and use melted butter to wet the surface.
- Drop one-third of a cup of the mixture you prepared in step 10 onto the griddle one after another.
- Cook until the pancakes turn golden-brown.
- It will take 2 minutes for them to change color.
- Flip them so both sides cook well.
- Serve hot and fresh with caramelized banana topping.
You can create the most nutritious and healthy banana pancakes with this recipe. In the light of multiple health factors, you should try this at home for breakfast or at times you feel hungry. Generally, hunger is something that catches us off-guard and we can’t do much about it. However, with this easy and quick banana pancake recipe, there is a fair chance of beating it alongside having an energetic start to the day.