About Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
Here we are going to share with you the best-deviled eggs recipe which doubles as both an amazingly easy appetizer and a crowd-favorite.
Deviled eggs without vinegar is also a very popular dish but we prefer the one with it. There are many combinations that you can try and make your dish extra interesting. Although we prefer the classic deviled eggs dish, deviled eggs with bacon are also something to droll over for.
In addition to that, deviled eggs without mustard might sound weird but taste amazing! This recipe is our new take on the traditional one; we hope that you and your guests would love it as much as we do!
Spicy Deviled Eggs- Ingredients
- Take 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, one tsp of white vinegar, and one tsp of yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- Take freshly grounded black pepper
- Take smoked Spanish paprika for garnishing
Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe Directions
- Take a saucepan, place a single layer of eggs in it and cover it with water that reaches at least 1 1/2 inches above the eggs.
- Turn the heat up to let the water boil and then lower the heat to cook for another minute
- Then remove it from the heat and set it aside for another 14 minutes
- Afterwards, rinse it with cold water for 1 minute.
- Furthermore, crack all the eggshells while keeping it under cold water.
- Dry the eggs with paper towels.
- Afterwards, slice these eggs in half lengthwise, while removing egg yolks to a bowl and egg whites to a serving plate.
- Then mash the yolks until they look like a fine crumble.
- Furthermore, add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and mix them all together.
- Lastly, take a heaping teaspoon of yolk mixture and put it into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika in the end.